Dorsett Hotel Putrajaya package
Hot air balloon flight for 2 person : RM2000
- Passenger to make booking on MBA website.
- Select preferred flight date. Check in date for complimentary stay must be the day before scheduled flight date.
(i.e: Flight date 20th September, check in 19th September).
- Bookings must be at least 48 hours prior to the flight date. MBA will confirm the availability of passenger’s chosen hotel accordingly.
- Return Pick Up service from hotel
- 45 mins to 1 hour balloon flight.
- Pre-flight refreshments
- Post flight Ceremony
- Buffet Breakfast at Dorsett Hotel
- Balloon Flight certificate
- In-flight Photo
- Time lapse Video of your flight.
Check- in : one day before the flight (subject to availability)
2.00 PM – Check in
Flight departure day :
0630 AM : Pick Up at your Hotel Lobby
0700 AM : Meeting Point at the Launch Field Passengers to be greeted to a welcome refreshments
0715 AM : Pilot to give a safety briefing to the passengers
0730 AM : Passengers to board the balloon on pilot’s instruction
0830 AM : Balloon lands and passengers are invited to lend a hand
0900 AM : Post Flight ceremony with Pilot
0915 AM : Passengers brought to Dorsett hotel for Breakfast
1000 AM : Pilot present Certificate for passengers
1015 AM : ENDS
1200 PM : Check out Hotel
*Hot air balloon ride is weather dependent, flight time might differ depending on weather conditions on the flight date.
- Passengers are required to be ON-TIME, if the passengers are late and miss their flight, no refund is allowed.
- Children below 6 years old and 4feet below are not allowed go on the balloon ride for safety reasons
- Passengers are advised to wear flat and covered shoes (sport shoes or loafers, NO HIGH HEELS), women passengers should also avoid dresses as you will need to climb in and out of the basket.
- Check with your medical practitioner if you have a pre-existing medical condition that may be affected by the physical nature of hot air ballooning.
- You agree to indemnify MyBalloon Adventure, its owners, officers and employees against any incident related to your health occurring during or after supply of the flight.
- Any personal belongings such as cameras or video cameras or other such valuables are carried at the owner’s risk.
Dorsett Putrajaya is the perfect place to experience Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city’s must-see destinations. Offering hotel guests superior services and a broad range of amenities, Dorsett Putrajaya is committed to ensuring that your stay is as comfortable as possible. Guests of the hotel can enjoy on-site features like 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, daily housekeeping, taxi service. With an ideal location and facilities to match, Dorsett Putrajaya hits the spot in many ways.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability
- Please read these Terms of Conditions carefully before booking your flight.
- By purchasing the flight tickets, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- Room upgrade is available upon request
MBA REFUND POLICY:
If the weather doesn’t permit; rain or strong wind on the day, we will have to cancel the flight due to safety reason.
However, Passenger can reschedule to another date or unable to, receive a refund.
- RESCHEDULE DATE (The Following day)
+ passengers is required to pay an additional RM300 for the extended ONE NIGHT stay.
- REFUND (if unable to reschedule to another date) + only RM1,700 refund AMOUNT OF the full board package can be made.