RM850 or $195 p/pax
- 45 mins to 1 hour balloon flight.
- Pre-flight refreshments
- Post flight ceremony
- Buffet breakfast at 5 star Hotel
- Flight certificate
0700 AM : Meeting Point at the Launch Field Passengers to be greeted to a welcome refreshments
0715 AM : Pilot to give a safety briefing to the passengers
0730 AM : Passengers to board the balloon on pilot’s instruction
0830 AM : Balloon lands and passengers are invited to lend a hand
0900 AM : Post Flight ceremony with Pilot
0915 AM : Passengers brought to Cyberview Resort for Breakfast
1000 AM : Pilot present Certificate for passengers
1015 AM : ENDS
*Hot air balloon ride is weather dependent, flight time might differ depending on weather conditions on the flight date.
- Passengers are required to be ON-TIME, if the passengers are late and miss their flight, no refund is allowed.
- Children below 6 years old and 4feet below are not allowed go on the balloon ride for safety reasons
- Passengers are advised to wear flat and covered shoes (sport shoes or loafers, NO HIGH HEELS), women passengers should also avoid dresses as you will need to climb in and out of the basket.
- Check with your medical practitioner if you have a pre-existing medical condition that may be affected by the physical nature of hot air ballooning.
- You agree to indemnify MyBalloon Adventure, its owners, officers and employees against any incident related to your health occurring during or after supply of the flight.
- Any personal belongings such as cameras or video cameras or other such valuables are carried at the owner’s risk.
- Inflight photo ( RM45)
- Inflight timelapse video ( RM150)
all addons can be purchased cash on site.